The existence of miniature replicas of the real tree called a bonsai, perhaps, know almost everything. To plant and grow it, and everyone can do with their hands. It is important that the selected seedling has taken root in the surrounding climatic conditions.
The process of cultivation is very simple, but requires a constant monitoring of the formation of the crown and of the trunk, a lot of time and diligence. Caring for a mini tree must be correct.
The main thing — the conditions favorable for the proper development of plants, which is possible with balanced lighting, moisture, temperature, watering and fertilization. On the photo you can see the many tree bonsai.
View in the historical past
Most experts on growing bonsai are sure that its roots grow out of the land of the rising sun – Japan. Although the true origin of decorative mini plants, and more specifically art creation, from China BC
A few centuries later, have caught the creativity of the Japanese, with a bit bringing it to perfection. From here and went to active it spread around the world, and therefore believe the art of Japanese. In Japanese the name translates as a tree in a saucer.
Traditional bonsai has the following distinctive features:
- sturdy trunk; at the base of a particularly severe system of rhizomes; clear and delineated the outline of the branched part; branches and trunk visible through the foliage; a perfect resemblance to the original.
The symbolism of plants
To create the plants do not require a huge space, as evidenced by the name of the plant «the tree in a saucer». But it is very necessary patience, diligence and effort. Because not everyone is able to cope with the process of years of growing.
But the one who will manage and grow a decent mini copy of a tree should know that this is not just an ornamental plant, but also symbolizing wisdom and justice, patience and goodwill.
Not be called bonsai easy task, because it is a complete art that requires special human qualities: patience, diligence, and effort. Due to its longevity sometimes they can reflect the whole historical era.
The care and appearance will tell you all without words through damaged bark, branches and huge roots. For example, in Japan there are specimens grown for over a Millennium.
The most valuable are mini versions of conifers, symbolizing eternity, when compared with deciduous species that annually shed their leaves in the fall.
Variety of mini trees
The original trees from which you can create mini versions of quite a lot, however, are more popular conifers. Because of its durability and toughness, plus they have small leaves that remain green throughout the year.
The main varieties are:
- evergreen species; blooms in spring; flowering in summer; flowering in autumn; with a clearly defined trunk and branches, especially in the abscission of leaves.
Japanese bonsai tree is not recommended to grow in a room because he does not like hot dry climate. So after a few days at room content a plant can get sick. Placing a tree on the street, remember that it needs protection from sunlight, rain, and wind.
Selection of plants for bonsai
If you decide to grow a bonsai yourself, when choosing a certain type of plants you need to consider the climatic conditions of your region. It is better to give preference to local instances of: juniper, pine, lilac, etc.
Create a miniature copy of the tree with your own hands, you can use any seeds of plants that do not require special care.
Increased attention and demand refers to the Wisteria, which is a tree with the branches covered with small flowers. It can be grown indoors as house bonsai tree. Apple tree for bonsai is also good, except for beautiful appearance, it can bear fruit.
Popular types and rules of content
Suitable for growing different (coniferous and deciduous) plants, but the most popular:
- The European olive tree. It is an evergreen shrub that blooms every year. Likes: the climate at temperature from + 5 to + 18 degrees, sufficient light, fresh climate, a soil of clay and sand, moderate watering. Carmona or tea tree. An evergreen tree reaching up to 10 meters. Loves warm climate and lighting. Chinese elm (small-leaved). Ideal for beginners in this business. Likes: heat, sun and moisture. Mix. Consists of different species of plants, does not require special care.
To grow mini flower or bonsai is very simple, using adapted to the local climate plants (pine, oak, juniper, etc.).
Care does not involve special conditions or skills. For germination you can use the seeds or prepared seedlings taken from the forest.
How to grow bonsai tree
To grow bonsai, it is enough to comply with the following conditions:
- to take care of the seed quite a long time, sometimes several years. to care for your sprout. To ensure regular ventilation. In the presence of 4 sheets necessary to make a dive, and 2 months later to feed fertilizer. Before wintering to move closer to the window and not to feed. to care for a mini tree. To provide optimal light and spraying. If after a few years, you should begin the process of forming.
Content features involve the following steps:
- timely pruning of the crown, preparation of special fertile soils containing clay, sand, humus, and humus, maintaining a temperature in the range from 10 to 18 degrees, the absolute exclusion through winds, avoiding direct exposure to sun, moderate watering.
Many companies sell ready-made kits for growing, which include: flower pot, prepared soil, tree seeds bonsai, feeding, instruction. In addition, options can contain wire and pallet.
Nowadays bonsai is very popular around the world. Even lovers of needlework not paid attention to this art form. Miniature plants of the gems or beads will decorate any interior.
Photo tree bonsai